HSM 544 WEEK 5 STUDY CASE LATEST
HEALTH POLICY AND ECONOMICS CLASS: This is a Case Study week 5 that I need assistance with. My job is to give my brother-in-law, Representative Howard Hughes, information on the health care industry: Below are each questions that has to be answered in the Case Study:
The paper must answer the following questions:
- How is the role of government likely to change?
- Will government be more or less involved in the health sector?
- What impact will increased government involvement have on healthcare as a business opportunity?
- Where do you see a potential for growth in the health sector?
- What opportunities would make for wise investments (e.g., hospitals, home health, mental health, rehabilitation services, managed care, physician group practice management, etc.)?
Is technology a good investment risk? If yes, what sort or types of technologies are likely to be in great demand, assuming a national shift to integrated delivery system model and a focus on prevention along with treatment?
Prepare a paper that provides detailed responses to above questions and requests following the case study requirements and expectations in the Case Study doc that is enclosed.The Case Study has to be 6 pages in a word document in APA format, double spaced, six pages not including cover page. Include at least 3 scholarly references to support your case study. This assignment is due Saturday, June 6,2015. Please this paper should be submitted without plagiarism and follow specific instructions as stated above and enclosed instructions.Thanks!