HSA 320 QUIZ 6 LATEST STR
- ___________________ consists of all team members participating in the implementation of decisions, rather than one team member making the decisions.
- A ________________is a problem, situation, or opportunity that requires an individual, such as a health care provider, or an organization, such as a managed care practice, to choose an action that could be unethical.
- _________________, building on the job analysis, examines each job task, rating each task for any potential safety issue.
- ________________ consists of establishing a long-term plan for the replacement of important employees.
- _______________ builds on cultural awareness training by focusing on the impact of actions by employees.
- __________________consists of all team members participating in the implementation of decisions, rather than one team member making all of the decisions.
- What is goal setting theory?
- Employees can take __________(Web-based classes) via an organization’s distance learning programs
- ____________are an example of experiential learning.
- _________________consists of job enlargement, job rotation, and job enrichment
- The goal of diversity training is to make health care services_____________, which means behaviors, attitudes, and policies in an organization create an effective cross-cultural work environment.
- Prior to implementation of any training initiatives, a ______________or evaluation of the organization is completed to determine types of training needed.
- What is the employer’s sense of choice as it applies to intrinsic motivation?
- Which type of motivational theory states that establishing performance goals for employees encourages employee performance?
- The third component of the needs assessment is: