HSA 320 QUIZ 4 LATEST STR
- Radiation therapists provide what service?
- Which category represents the largest group of nurses?
- Generalists are also called:
- The difference between a certified nurse midwife (CNM) and a certified midwife (CM) is:
- A broad spectrum of skilled professionals that complement primary care providers are called:
- Which statement is correct about a surgical assistant?
- Which health care professional provides the majority of care to patients?
- ________________ is the application of exercise science to enhance the physical capabilities of individuals with limited functions.
- ________________ represent the largest category of advanced practical nurses?
- What is a surgical assistant?
- Which of these allied health professionals perform diagnostic exams for cardiovascular issues?
- __________________ operates equipment to support or replace a patient’s circulatory or respiratory function.
- ___________________ represents the largest group of healthcare professionals in the U.S.
- Both EMTS and paramedics are required to receive what type of training?
- Which of these healthcare professionals are not part of the managed care environment?