HSA 320 QUIZ 3 LATEST STR
- The first step of workflow analysis is to:
- Which statement BEST reflects the concept of job rotation?
- _______________ allows employees to start and end their workdays at alternative times within specified guidelines.
- Job specifications identify all of the following except:
- The long term competency model indicates that:
- The simplest unit of work is called a:
- ___________________ is the mathematical and natural science application to maximize labor efficiency utilizing appropriate equipment and task structure using time and motion studies.
- The electronic health records competency model indicates that:
- All of the following are examples of job redesign except:
- _________________ is a Web site–based application that allows users to review tasks, skills, training, and experience needed for different jobs.
- According to the generic competency model which provides information on the building blocks of an organization, which competency appears at the top of the pyramid?
- Self-directed work teams have the following characteristic(s):
- ______________ is the study of the link between employees and their physical work environment to ensure employees have work conditions that allows them to perform without physical stress.
- __________________________ are skills, knowledge or abilities needed to perform a job or activity in an organization.
- A job description contains the following information: