HSA 320 QUIZ 1 LATEST STR
- How can HRM play a role in the Green House Project?
- Employee development consists of:
- ________________ are a very important part of the healthcare industry because they provide a complement of essential services that complement the services provided by the nurses and physicians.
- ______________________ model consists of a network of organizations and healthcare providers that offer coordinated care.
- Labor unions are considered:
- Which industry was created as a result of the rising costs of healthcare in the U.S, resulting in U.S. citizens traveling overseas to obtain medical care?
- __________________ consists of programs that focus on the expansion of an employee’s career.
- The _________________ process consists of any activity in an organization that attracts the appropriate candidates to fulfill job openings in an organization.
- Retirement plans and paid leave are examples of:
- Which of these statistics characterize the U.S. healthcare industry?
- The ultimate goal of strategic management is:
- This nongovernmental organization, _________________________ , reviews health and safety standards for both patients and employees.
- Which are examples of team designs?
- Which federal organization was established in 1913?
- The concept of job enlargement focuses on: